Sunday, April 8, 2012

I Have A New Love

Blog love, that is.  I recently discovered Atlantic-Pacific and could not quit reading (or should I say looking) until I had gone through its entire archive.  The blog is authored by Blair, a fashion merchandiser in San Fransisco, and man does that girl have some style!!  Her daily posts are limited to outfits.  No words - just pretty pictures of pretty clothes!  Here are some of my favorites:









 




























What do you think?  Isn't she fabulous?  I have so many more of her outfits saved on my computer, but this page never would have loaded for you guys had I included them.  If you want to see more of her beautiful clothing, check out her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...