Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Designer Crush: Beth McMillan

I am starting a new "Designer Crush" series and thought, "who better to start with than a fellow Birmingham native?"  I discovered Beth McMillan about a year ago and was extremely impressed with what she had done with her bungalow.  Click on this link for a full story on her home redo. 
Here are a few images that I am dying over:


She seamlessly mixed a variety of styles in her dining room.  Isn't it gorgeous?!?




The chairs!  Need I say more?




This sitting area is modern yet still cozy.




The mirrored screen is antiqued.  Wowzers.




Lovin' this vignette.  Axis bench, antique rug, French chairs...perfection! 




The oversized gilt mirror is nicely juxtaposed with the modern chocolate walls of the dining room.


This is a small glimpse into the work of McMillan.  I am definitly anxious to see more of it!  In the meantime, I will continue to visit her website for the beautiful eye candy that is her lookbook!  

* All images courtesy of myhomeideas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...