Monday, May 21, 2012

What's Your Color?


If you know me at all, you know that I love color.  Lots of it!  So, when I came across Paper Source's Colorscope Palette, I was immediately enthralled.  To form the Colorscope, Paper Source took their rainbow of signature hues and translated them into personality types, the idea being that the color you're most attracted to will match your persona.   Before I get to my results though, you should try it out!  And don't cheat!  Make sure to focus on the colors before reading their descriptions. 




Here's a closer view for readability:


Which color(s) stood out to you?  Do you think the description matched your personality? 
Mine were:




* Images courtesy here & Paper Source via

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...